Thursday, January 28, 2010

Chinese New Year and Valentine's Day Orders

Dear all,

CNY and Valentine's Day is just around the corner... However, if anyone is still interested in getting cakes or cupcakes for CNY... Please do let me know that I will still be accepting orders till 13th Feb (last pick up on 13th Feb)..

The price of the cakes and cupcakes very much depending on the complexity of the design... hence if you are interested.. please email me at terri.chai@gmail.com for further queries...

It would be great if orders could be confirmed at least 1 week before pick up date.

Here are some CNY & Valentine designs from the internet which served as a reference to demonstrate the kind of designs that I can do for you. However, if you have your own personal design that you want, please feel free to share with me.
I do have some CNY & Valentine cupcake & cake designs from last year which you can find in my blog's portfolio.
Chinese New Year Designs


Valentine Designs



* Designs attached served as a reference from the great works of other cake experts.

No comments:

Post a Comment